Monday, November 29, 2010

Fashion Tv Models Without Cloths

The gift of Ada


Today we have an excellent in-depth knowledge of Italian author: the poet Ada Negri.
The events of her life have mostly fond of the class.
Here is the text that we have come to appreciate: Continuing with the analysis I'm sure going to surprise. The gift


(Ada Negri)
The gift of that Almighty
day to day and from year to year you expect or
life (and through it, you know, I was gently
also crying), it was: not yet come.
each dawn that grows I say, "Today it is" every day that sets
I say
"It will be tomorrow. "Scrolls
while the river of my red blood to his mouth: and perhaps
the gift you can give me, the only
it's worth, or life, is that blood will flow
this secret in his veins, and beat
wrists and have light eyes, and love you because you're only
life.

0 comments:

Post a Comment