Sunday, December 12, 2010

Is White Spots After Whitening Normal



E 'began the introductory course in yoga and relaxation activities.
Stretching, breathing ... Send
guide took us into two distinct phases recollection.
The new age music and compositions by Vincent Gallo (author, musician, artist and admirer of the full nature and its simple sounds) have contributed to the positive result Lesson: beyond expectation.
Yoga and fast exclusive: Someone has delayed his "awakening", the Working Party was over. By demonstrating that he fully concentrated.
The path of Yoga melon a myriad of possibilities to support a development healthy children.
Wherever there is an imbalance, such as too much or too little bodily tension, hyperactivity or excessive liabilities, yoga offers a valuable and practical support.
lotus position, also known as Padmasana.
E 'for excellence in yoga position, the most suitable for meditation.

The physical exercises of yoga, the so-called asanas, are in agreement among themselves and train the whole body.

interventions, written and oral, at the end of the first meeting, demonstrated to the whole class.
bring home a part of it with pleasure.
DIANA means work performed in the gym was very nice. I felt free from all evils. I felt like relieved and light.
LAURA: I liked it more the second stage ... too much!
CARLOTTA G . : The activity I liked it a lot because I am relaxed (although I always in my anger).
STEFANA : I loved the business because I felt relaxed, at peace with my body. I also removed all the stress I had.
FRANCESCO : Activity I liked it so much because I found it interesting and relaxing.
CARLOTTA L . : it was really a very good lesson and I started crying, thinking of Maia.
ALESSIA D. : activity I liked a lot because I'm breaking free from the anger and I was raised in the air like a feather.
ALESSANDRO: I loved the work, for music and for the lotus position.
SILVIA: I liked both sides of why I relaxed a lot.
NOEMI : I liked it a lot because I relaxed a lot and I thought of beautiful things!
LUCA: I liked the work because I was very relaxed: it is as if you had changed your body. I felt really good.
ALICE: I really liked the first step because I'm more relaxed.
ALESSIA M . : Today's activity I loved because I got very relaxed and had been so long since I relaxed.
AMEDEO : I liked most the first stage because I relaxed well.
OMAR: the business of yoga I liked it because I downloaded all my anger and stress I had.
ALLAN: I liked it because I am relaxed and I had a tingling sensation throughout the body, especially in the second phase.
DAVID POV. : I really liked the work because now I feel like never again.
LORENZO: I really enjoyed the activities. I found it interesting, unless the second phase.
HENRY: I liked this activity moltiiiiiiiissimo !!!!!
Why? Why do I feel in another body.
LETIZIA : I loved the work: was very relaxing, I have integrated well and I was about to fall asleep.
Ledisi: I really liked this activity because I was very relaxed.
Matthew: I really liked the work but most of the first part because, in the second, I could not properly aligned.
VERONICA: In this activity, I liked the way I felt at that moment I felt peace, calm, purify the soul.
I felt good, reborn as a flower in spring.

0 comments:

Post a Comment