Thursday, March 1, 2007

Anyon Sanitary Napkins

what happened to The FERRERO Manderly?


What happened to the forerunners of delicious Ferrero Raffaello? Palletta wafer coated with crushed almonds and filled with delicious milk cream and almonds? I do not know what you're talking . But it's all true! I was at Taranto fifteen years ago when my company from far right brain in the study, as I know, Kant ... Latin literature ... of Physics and Mathematics ... give me every day to understand why these tasty treats were sponsored solely on local television in Taranto and . Florence came to the shocking news ... no one had ever heard the Ferrero Manderly does not exist! but how does not exist? There was also advertised ... I saw at the supermarket ... I have even eaten! But even my mom could remember that there ... I asked around ... my brother nothing ... only me, who knows what in the solid part of the Swiss cheese kept this memory, but a terrible doubt gripped me ... I had invented? perhaps he had another name ... maybe it was Raphael, and I wonder why I remembered Manderly ... I was little ... know certain things are forgotten, it confused ... TESTEAGROVIERISMO BUT NOT WRONG.
Indeed ...
The Manderly there and it shows this picture taken from an e-commerce in Pakistan. Now they sell them only in PAKISTAN ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment