Sunday, March 4, 2007

Physical Appearance Of An Sti

PEARLS OF WISDOM I know but I do not know how I know


This is the category of small but great truths (?) That do not quite know how, but you know: Tonio

Cartonio died a year ago. Not to mention how it passed away! as quoted by the sources attendibilissimo known presenter and lithe Melevisione deceased by overdose ... in whose hands we leave our children ... However, I've seen running around on TV in recent days, with a dress code a bit 'less formal ... but it might not be him ...

Today I caught you zap the Ventura. I noticed that the look is constantly changing in conjunction with Madonna, and more! Acconcia is exactly like the famous singer.

And more so when on a channel of RAI is Ventura, as a corollary unquestionable, at the same time always appears on Mediaset's ex-husband.

0 comments:

Post a Comment