Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Can You Have An Extra Vertabrae

Qundo the teachers are "etciù!




Won by a bad flu, I'll feel even without seeing you until tomorrow!
The lesson suggestions have been forwarded to the school: I have arrived in the classroom.
I hope the games have been worthy reception of motor activity has been carried out effectively.
Tell me, tell me!
Regarding the tasks of the weekend since the inspections have been postponed to the next (grammar / verbs and history ... we will strive to meet them on Wednesday and Thursday), Saturday and Sunday you can wipe.
further requests: a theme, to play with the help of the scheme discussed in class.
The title? "I describe a dream." You can choose: to write the story of an adventure happened while sleeping ... or tell your own desire, something you would like to see happen.
Interview with the story and we will occupy part of yoga and giovedì13 venerdì14.
you soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment