Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Frito Lay Job Apllication

My Iannantuoni, assistant pathologist


Name: Mia Iannantuoni
Years: 27 years.
Zodiac Sign: virgin.

Height:
1m 68cm Weight: 54kg
Hair: blacks
Eyes: gray-green

Work: forensic pathologist at the Bureau du Coroner Montreal
Nationality: Italian-Canadian (origins from Piedmont part of mother and father from Calabria)

habits and interests:
age of four he decided he would become a journalist assault, he would do anything to marry a handsome man, such as a model or so, foreign, exotic ... maybe greek! So here is yes, greek. Ten years
first discovered When is death: witnessed a traffic accident in which a young man lost his life, as beautiful as his model greek. He ate and slept for two days, until her grandmother told her that death is a road we must travel all sooner or later. A natural fact. It is a fact of nature could not frighten her.
put aside his childhood dreams, life plans changed completely and was able to get a scholarship to McGill University where he graduated in medicine, specializing in forensic pathology. He is currently assistant to the coroner Yoric Malatesta at the Bureau du Coroner of Montreal and is very proud (he, not).
He loves the outdoor life, the books of Isabel Allende, chips and homemade apple pie. Practicing Catholic, is still waiting for Prince Charming, splitting a two-story house in the Italian-American neighborhood of Petite Patrie with her maternal grandmother and the Rottweiler named Zeus.

says the Dr.Morgue

"Yoric Malatesta is a genius ....
I've understood right away, since in the lounge areas has scapsulato a kidney and said it would be was perfect as a purse, then I thought ... this is all just a doctor wow! It's not all maintain such lucidity during an autopsy. I am very lucky to work with him, even though he claims not to be so lucky to work with me, but I think it says it on purpose ... to encourage it to do better! It is severe, but not bad, as Orbilio, the master of Horace which gave him the sticks on hands, here is a bit Malatesta 'as Orbilio (this comparison I have suggested).
He does not like working with women, but makes an exception for me, because I was heartened when I asked him, saying, "No, Mia. You do not see myself as a woman. " And then he added:-spare-that is his way of saying goodbye.
Yes, because angels among us of the tomb happen to use a particular language. It is very nice angels of the tomb! I think now, it makes the idea, it's all part of our black humor or whatever we want to call.
a medical-examiners tell us that we are a bit 'strange, because of the work we do, but in reality we are like everyone else, just that we have also seen the other side. Oh, no, I do not mean that we have seen what comes after death, but also because there is nothing that technically there is a lot, but it has everything to do with the death note, that unlike to what you believe is full of life, colors and things ... and maybe I talk too much. But when I'm very careful with Malatesta, speak little and listen even when he is silent, because I know he is thinking about something, he thinks a lot, I understand why he is a wrinkle in front of the pits, but never says anything that has in mind.
But I sometimes I just can not help myself, as when the story the facts of Montreal, and he comes from outside, from Toronto to be exact ... yes, I know ... is a stranger. I do not know where he lives, but I know he struggled to find a machine like the one used to transport the dead and uses it to come to work. I think it is a reminder that death is unpredictable and close. "

Trivia: Iannantuoni Mia's face is loosely based on actress Eva Green.

0 comments:

Post a Comment