Friday, October 1, 2010

Clean Yourself Bowel Movement

Italian

Here we are! A new weekend!

But we're not used to being with our hands ...


1) Pages 102/103 Islands Blue Card (or languages) and easy exercises to be performed entirely on the book. Remember: great attention to the reading of the songs ... silently and aloud, assessing breaks and punctuation.

2) Theme (we used to call it that, us!): Protocol on paper (at least two sides) I describe myself as explained in detail in class (homo my face with various objects - glasses, fake nose, hat scarf, and anything the imagination suggests to me-then I mirror carefully for at least three minutes, I remove the "decorations" and began to set in a bad job description).

When are you satisfied with Fill beautiful writing!

Good job!

And good weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment